rickluce

Default HOME DEPOT SELLING UNISAW???!!!???

Anybody get the copy of Home Depot "Tool Book?" I was taken back as I
turned the page to see a Delta Unisaw and then the DJ-20 Joiner. I feel
like I've been cheated on. But I paid for it...so I feel like I've been
cheated on by a hooker. I guess all is fair in Love and woodworking.

Don

ANTHONY DIODATI

"rickluce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anybody get the copy of Home Depot "Tool Book?" I was taken back as I
turned the page to see a Delta Unisaw and then the DJ-20 Joiner. I feel
like I've been cheated on. But I paid for it...so I feel like I've been
cheated on by a hooker. I guess all is fair in Love and woodworking.

Don

I found the "Tool Book" on line ,but
Can You Also buy the tool book right at Home Depot ?
Thanks, Tony D.

Andy

Last year, they gave me one for free, but I haven't gotten one this
year.

alexy

"Andy" wrote:

Last year, they gave me one for free, but I haven't gotten one this
year.

LOL! This is where you google posters really do need to learn to quote
some context. I went running to my local HD to find out when they were
giving out the free unisaws, and they didn't know what I was talking
about! ;-)

I got the tool book in the mail, but don't have it here. I can look
tonight, but to end the suspense, what is the big deal abut the Unisaw
and the DJ-20 Joiner? Am I missing something?

Tx. Jeff

Duane Bozarth

Richard Clements wrote:
why not just go to the local Delta Dealer ...

'cause most places don't have such and animal, maybe?
Layne

Well....just did a search on HD's website for "Delta machinery" all
the big stuff like cabinet table saws, RAS, 14" lathe, 14" BS
(enclosed motor), and such were "temporarily unavailable"....

Layne