Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Phil Anderson

Default Brush Replacement on PC 690?

Well, this is most embarrassing, but I can't seem to figure out how to put
the brushes back in! I picked up this used 693 kit, with the plunge and
standard base, hardly used. I thought I would see just how "hardly used" so
removed the brushes for inspection, but trying to put them back is
difficult. There are two "ears" that fit into matching slots in the brush
housing, but the spring is so strong and the space so tight, there is no way
to keep them in the slots while at the same time screwing the cap back on.
Anybody done it? Can you give this clueless guy a hint? I've got the
manual, but it doesn't mention brushes at all. Nothing on the PC site and
nothing in the archives for this group. I'm stymied!

--

Best Regards, Phil

Living In The Woods Of Beautiful Bonney Lake Washington
Visit My Web Site www.philsfun.com