SmartDez Corp.

Default New algorithm solutions.

Hello,

Please check this project and let me think if you have a better
solution:
http://designoutpost.tripod.com/cdd.zip

If you have a better solution you can participate in this project.

Regards, JR

On 2 Oct 2005 17:51:46 -0700, "SmartDez Corp."
wrote:

Hello,

Please check this project and let me think if you have a better
solution:
http://designoutpost.tripod.com/cdd.zip

If you have a better solution you can participate in this project.

Regards, JR

nowhere near enough information.

inside your zip file is a small executable and no information about
what it is at all. your web page is about the same. norton doesn't
recognize it as a virus, but I don't see any evidence that this is
something I want to touch.

so if what you want is input on a design project, well cool. explain
yourself better. until you do, I'm not going near it, nor would I
recommend that anyone else, either.
Lowell Holmes

wrote:

Hello,

Please check this project and let me think if you have a better
solution:
http://designoutpost.tripod.com/cdd.zip

If you have a better solution you can participate in this project.

Regards, JR

nowhere near enough information.

inside your zip file is a small executable and no information about
what it is at all. your web page is about the same. norton doesn't
recognize it as a virus, but I don't see any evidence that this is
something I want to touch.

so if what you want is input on a design project, well cool. explain
yourself better. until you do, I'm not going near it, nor would I
recommend that anyone else, either.

I didn't even bother to reply after I saw what it is.

--
Lowell Holmes

Bruce T

wrote:

Hello,

Please check this project and let me think if you have a better
solution:
http://designoutpost.tripod.com/cdd.zip

If you have a better solution you can participate in this project.

Regards, JR

nowhere near enough information.

inside your zip file is a small executable and no information about
what it is at all. your web page is about the same. norton doesn't
recognize it as a virus, but I don't see any evidence that this is
something I want to touch.

so if what you want is input on a design project, well cool. explain
yourself better. until you do, I'm not going near it, nor would I
recommend that anyone else, either.

Second that motion...................

David Sizemore

Topic titles linking to the same software (~64kb file, from some of
the responses):

Need a professional opinion. Possible job offer.
Need a professional opinion. Potential jobs offer.
Find problems on your connection and measure the real speed
New finance software
Great accounting software
The most accurate benchmark software
Professional CAD benchmark software
New finance software
Find a winning ticket! New algorithm solutions.
DSL/ADSL Router

That's a LOT of stuff in such a small file! Maybe I should download
this NEW WONDERFUL TIGHTLY CODED FREE DO-IT-ALL 64KB FILE!!!!!

Nahh, I'll stay virus-free, thankyouverymuch!

FS: Book-"Smart Workshop Solutions" Rick Stein Woodworking 1 May 16th 05 05:16 AM
Loft Ladder Solutions with very limited clearance Antix UK diy 10 May 14th 05 11:15 PM
Damp cellar solutions Saeed UK diy 15 October 1st 04 11:43 PM
CM67 Optimum Start algorithm Set Square UK diy 115 February 13th 04 10:11 PM