On 2 Oct 2005 17:51:46 -0700, "SmartDez Corp."
wrote:

Hello,

Please check this project and let me think if you have a better
solution:
http://designoutpost.tripod.com/cdd.zip

If you have a better solution you can participate in this project.

Regards, JR

nowhere near enough information.

inside your zip file is a small executable and no information about
what it is at all. your web page is about the same. norton doesn't
recognize it as a virus, but I don't see any evidence that this is
something I want to touch.

so if what you want is input on a design project, well cool. explain
yourself better. until you do, I'm not going near it, nor would I
recommend that anyone else, either.