brianlanning

Default $300 tormek

I noticed over on woodnet that amazon has the tormek for $299 again. I
ordered one last night. Not sure how long the price will stay this
way.

brian

Funny thing is, it's on the best-selling tools list, where you almost
never see it. So maybe it was $299 for a few hours...?

LRod

On 30 Sep 2005 07:02:27 -0700, "brianlanning"
wrote:

I noticed over on woodnet that amazon has the tormek for $299 again. I
ordered one last night. Not sure how long the price will stay this
way.

So what's the story? When I looked at Amazon it was $399, and I
couldn't find anything about it at woodnet.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

LRod

wrote:

I noticed over on woodnet that amazon has the tormek for $299 again. I
ordered one last night. Not sure how long the price will stay this
way.

So what's the story? When I looked at Amazon it was $399, and I
couldn't find anything about it at woodnet.

Correction. I found the thread at woodnet. Apparently the price only
lasted a short time.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Mortimer Schnerd, RN

brianlanning wrote:
I noticed over on woodnet that amazon has the tormek for $299 again. I
ordered one last night. Not sure how long the price will stay this
way.

Be sure to let us know if it actually shows up. Amazon has a nasty habit of not
delivering when they make too good of a deal. I won't order from them any more.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Duane Bozarth

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote:

brianlanning wrote:
I noticed over on woodnet that amazon has the tormek for $299 again. I
ordered one last night. Not sure how long the price will stay this
way.

Be sure to let us know if it actually shows up. Amazon has a nasty habit of not
delivering when they make too good of a deal. I won't order from them any more.

Yep, I'm still waiting on the Freud planer knives (since last
September now)...
CW

"LRod" wrote in message

So what's the story? When I looked at Amazon it was $399,

And it's worth $199.00. Nice machine but their prices are insane.

brianlanning

Yeah, looks like it's 399 again. It went back and forth according to
the woodnet thread. But it was back to 299 when I got it last night.
I'm not sure what they're doing.

A few months ago, I ordered some bessey clamps (not the k-bodies) from
amazon when they were having that $50 off $200 sale. I made three
separate orders for the clamps and some bench dog router lift stuff.
Got the coupon on all of them. They also threw in that $100 (not worth
it) clamp rack for free.

This particular sale has happened before though. I'll be surprised if
it doesn't go through.

brian

B a r r y

Duane Bozarth wrote:
"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote:

brianlanning wrote:

I noticed over on woodnet that amazon has the tormek for $299 again. I
ordered one last night. Not sure how long the price will stay this
way.

Be sure to let us know if it actually shows up. Amazon has a nasty habit of not
delivering when they make too good of a deal. I won't order from them any more.

Yep, I'm still waiting on the Freud planer knives (since last
September now)...

I got my $149 Dado King set, shipped free!

Duane Bozarth

B a r r y wrote:

Duane Bozarth wrote:
"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote:

brianlanning wrote:

I noticed over on woodnet that amazon has the tormek for $299 again. I
ordered one last night. Not sure how long the price will stay this
way.

Be sure to let us know if it actually shows up. Amazon has a nasty habit of not
delivering when they make too good of a deal. I won't order from them any more.

Yep, I'm still waiting on the Freud planer knives (since last
September now)...

I got my $149 Dado King set, shipped free!

How long did it take?