J T

Default TURTLE TOY BOX

http://www.diynet.com/diy/shows_wwk/..._37617,00.html

There seems to be enough instruction there to make one.

You can pretty much tell when I'm making a google search, looking
for info for myself. Well, this is definitely not what I was looking
for. I know little kids are a bit bizarre, but if I was a kid, I think
I'd hate to get something like this. Too creepy for my taste - but
maybe if it was painted.

JOAT
The toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you will have to
kiss tomorrow.
- Unknown

George Max

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 01:25:36 -0400, (J T)
wrote:

http://www.diynet.com/diy/shows_wwk/..._37617,00.html

There seems to be enough instruction there to make one.

You can pretty much tell when I'm making a google search, looking
for info for myself. Well, this is definitely not what I was looking
for. I know little kids are a bit bizarre, but if I was a kid, I think
I'd hate to get something like this. Too creepy for my taste - but
maybe if it was painted.

JOAT

That's the one done on Woodworks. In addition to the website info, if
you can wait, I'm sure DIY will be rerunning that episode so you can
get a video of David Marks building it.

I think what makes it a bit strange is the head of the turtle. Maybe
if one carve it a little different it wouldn't be as scary.

I actually saw this being built on woodworks, and I remember thinking
it was the single ugliest woodworking project I'd ever seen.

Patriarch

" wrote in
oups.com:

I actually saw this being built on woodworks, and I remember thinking
it was the single ugliest woodworking project I'd ever seen.

THAT'S not a competition I'd want to judge. WAY too many entries!

Patriarch,
not a fan of the turtle toy box, either...

Ping Turtle Rich Home Repair 5 June 30th 05 11:03 PM
Paul Milligans BLACKMAIL threats to Turtle [email protected] Home Repair 35 April 21st 05 05:40 AM
To anyone sick of alt.hvac Matt Morgan Home Repair 87 April 8th 05 05:17 PM
To Turtle: "New Bondo" Info. ? Robert11 Home Repair 5 February 17th 05 06:49 PM