Rich

Default Ping Turtle

Anyone heard from Turtle? I miss his posts.

Rich

Travis Jordan

He's over there at alt.hvac

G Henslee

Rich wrote:
Anyone heard from Turtle? I miss his posts.

Rich

Heard from him? Let's see, 5 posts in 2 days. Not enough? Maybe you
guyz should get an apartment... Oh, ;-)
indago

050630 0850 - Travis Jordan posted:

He's over there at alt.hvac

He's not one of the Faggots there in Faggotsville...

TURTLE

"Rich" wrote in message
ng.com...
Anyone heard from Turtle? I miss his posts.

Rich

This is Turtle.

I have been slowed down posting to alt.home.repair for I've been over at
alt.hvac tring to stop 3 horses butts from taking over the alt.hvac newsgroup.
they are Paul milligan , Bill something, and Steve Sea breezer . They were over
here [ alt.home.repair ] trolling and when the alt.hvac newsgroup was falling in
without them there to keep control. they left out of the alt.home.repair and
went back to alt.hvac to try to keep control of the alt.hvac group. I have been
giving them hell over there and ithas took up a good amount of my time firing on
this with disrespect like they love to do.

I will have to try to get back here where the respectiable people stay and talk.

TURTLE

Art Todesco

It has been wonderful here without them,
although I have killfiled them.

TURTLE wrote:
"Rich" wrote in message
ng.com...

Anyone heard from Turtle? I miss his posts.

Rich

This is Turtle.

I have been slowed down posting to alt.home.repair for I've been over at
alt.hvac tring to stop 3 horses butts from taking over the alt.hvac newsgroup.
they are Paul milligan , Bill something, and Steve Sea breezer . They were over
here [ alt.home.repair ] trolling and when the alt.hvac newsgroup was falling in
without them there to keep control. they left out of the alt.home.repair and
went back to alt.hvac to try to keep control of the alt.hvac group. I have been
giving them hell over there and ithas took up a good amount of my time firing on
this with disrespect like they love to do.

I will have to try to get back here where the respectiable people stay and talk.

TURTLE

To anyone sick of alt.hvac Matt Morgan Home Repair 87 April 8th 05 05:17 PM
To Turtle: "New Bondo" Info. ? Robert11 Home Repair 5 February 17th 05 06:49 PM
Ping N. Thornton N. Thornton UK diy 0 December 23rd 04 12:06 PM
Ping Pong Table [email protected] Woodworking 8 September 24th 04 09:26 PM
Ping Pong Table [email protected] Woodworking 8 September 15th 04 09:12 PM