TURTLE

"Rich" wrote in message
ng.com...
Anyone heard from Turtle? I miss his posts.

Rich

This is Turtle.

I have been slowed down posting to alt.home.repair for I've been over at
alt.hvac tring to stop 3 horses butts from taking over the alt.hvac newsgroup.
they are Paul milligan , Bill something, and Steve Sea breezer . They were over
here [ alt.home.repair ] trolling and when the alt.hvac newsgroup was falling in
without them there to keep control. they left out of the alt.home.repair and
went back to alt.hvac to try to keep control of the alt.hvac group. I have been
giving them hell over there and ithas took up a good amount of my time firing on
this with disrespect like they love to do.

I will have to try to get back here where the respectiable people stay and talk.

TURTLE