OldGuy

Default Bathroom magazine rack plans?

Does anyone have a set of plans for a bathroom magazine rack/tissue holder
they can e-mail me? I would like to make one for my wife for her birday.
She is always talking about how nice it would be to have one.

Many thanks!

loutent

In article , OldGuy
wrote:

Does anyone have a set of plans for a bathroom magazine rack/tissue holder
they can e-mail me? I would like to make one for my wife for her birday.
She is always talking about how nice it would be to have one.

Many thanks!

Don't have one but you are one freakin' romantic....

Lou
DirtyOldMan

She is the very practical type. She likes what she likes. If I gave her
flowers she would ask me what she was supposed to do with them beside put
them in water for a few days before throwing them out. I am the same way.
Asked for a billet aluminum air cleaner for my last birthday.

loutent wrote in
:

Tiling bathroom floor Tom W UK diy 2 April 8th 05 09:49 AM
Wood for Childrens Blocks Wyatt Wright Woodworking 15 April 7th 04 05:15 AM
rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 6 of 10 - Plans Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 0 April 1st 04 09:16 AM
Peg-gear-clock Plans - Woodworking Plans peg-gear-clock Woodturning 0 December 11th 03 11:10 PM
Isn't relying of someone else's plans kinda like painting by paintby numbers? Bay Area Dave Woodworking 57 August 27th 03 04:54 PM