mike hide

Default Sliding door concept

I have shown a simple method of installing cabinet sliding doors at "alt
binaries pictures woodworking" for anyone interested.
The method allows tighter clearances than the conventional flipper door
commercial hardware and a superior operation in my opinion [obviously
biased]...mjh

SonomaProducts.com

I have a project in the cue for which I have already ordered the pocket
hardware but I would be interested in looking at your concept. However,
I use Google groups and for the life of me have never been able to find
a.b.w.pics.

Can anyone tell me how to navigate to the binaries pictures location so
I can see these pics?

Stephen M

It's my understanding that google only does text groups, no binaries.

My ISP dropped news service all together so I pay for a separate service
(newsguy at $40/yr, although there are other good ones)

-Steve

"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a project in the cue for which I have already ordered the pocket
hardware but I would be interested in looking at your concept. However,
I use Google groups and for the life of me have never been able to find
a.b.w.pics.

Can anyone tell me how to navigate to the binaries pictures location so
I can see these pics?

Tom Banes

On 21 Sep 2005 10:13:24 -0700, "SonomaProducts.com"
wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to navigate to the binaries pictures location so
I can see these pics?

As another poster indicated Google won't get you there - they don't
carry the binary newsgroups (nasty stuff out there!).

I've downloaded the pics and can email them to you if you send me an
email with your address.

Regards.

wrote:

I have a project in the cue for which I have already ordered the pocket
hardware but I would be interested in looking at your concept. However,
I use Google groups and for the life of me have never been able to find
a.b.w.pics.

Can anyone tell me how to navigate to the binaries pictures location so
I can see these pics?

it's a binary group. google doesn't do binary groups.

one of the regulars here runs a web portal for it though.
http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/

Philip Ford

Hi,

"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a project in the cue for which I have already ordered the pocket
hardware but I would be interested in looking at your concept. However,
I use Google groups and for the life of me have never been able to find
a.b.w.pics.

Can anyone tell me how to navigate to the binaries pictures location so
I can see these pics?

Try here
http://www.usenet-replayer.com/group...odworking.html

Regards,
Phil.

SonomaProducts.com

Beauty! It works great

SonomaProducts.com

Oh yeah, I had seen this before. It seems to lag in postings and when I
try to go any deeper than the first page to see anything from history
ig goes off into some never-never land. Thanks for the help though.

SonomaProducts.com

A few Q's (now that I've seen the pics).

1. What are the plastic rollers? Are they screen door parts or
something?

2. Hwo do you install it? If the upper and lower rails are in place,
how do you get rollers into the channels?

3. Is the action really smooth? It seems that there is no vertical
support so the bottom of the door is dragging in the bottom channel.