J T

Default INSPIRATION - High Storage Bed

http://www.knottyplans.com/index.php...39&ref=woodbin

I'm still looking for ideas. Came across this. Not bad, several
sive versions available, but the colors absolutely suck.

A few days back I got an e-mail, from a guy thinking me for posting
some bed plans. To be honest, I don't recall many plans I've posted,
unless I run across them again. They're all side-efects from searches
made for myself. I'm the type that feels it's a good thing to pass
information along. Karma, you know. If you don't like the plans I
post, no prob, you're welcome to put me in your kill file or ignore my
posts. No prob.

JOAT
I don't believe in reincarnation. I used to, but that was in another
life.