mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net

Default Just got my new Ridgid belt spindle sander in!

Dust collection for this guy is going to be a bit more difficult than I
had envisioned. But I do love this little guy!

Jack

Bruce Adams

It is a nice unit. Not a powerhouse by any stretch. It's easy to bog it down
with a coarse belt and heavy feed pressure. I use the table tilt more than I
had expected. Regarding the dust collection: I was amazed at the improvement
when I got a dust collector. A shop vac just doesn't move enough air through
those slots to pull the dust down.
Bruce
"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" "mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" wrote
in message ...