Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dennis Slabaugh, Hobbyist Woodworker

Default Kitchen Cabinet Project Completed

Greetings,

I know it has been almost 9 months since I updated my webpage with my
kitchen project. But, I am thrilled to say that it has been completed and
the final pictures have been posted.

I have appreciated this group's feedback the past two years. I would be
pleased to hear your comments and take your questions. I learned a lot
during this long process, but the results are way beyond my expectations.

Dennis Slabaugh
Hobbyist woodworker
www.woodworkinghobby.com