TJ

Default Old MEM3 Reindeer Pattern

To REC Woodworking Forum,

I have an old "Winfield Collection" woodworking pattern catalog.
Apparently this company went out of business about 6 years ago (I told
you it was an old catalog, I should've ordered way back when) and the
new incarnation of "Winfield Collection" does not have the copyright
for some types of patterns, in particular the MEM series of patterns.

I'm looking for the MEM3 Reindeer collection. It was quite nice, not
the typical knockdown plywood pattern. It looked to be patterned out of
2 x 4's. There were 8 different poses, with nice antlers, and very 3D
in nature. Does anyone out there know where I can obtain a good copy of
this pattern set? I've done an extensive web search and came up empty.

Thanks in advance for a good lead. Cheers.

TJ.

Tom O'Connor

I just got a catalog from them. I don't think they are out of
business.

raindeer pattern arturus7 Woodworking 1 December 3rd 04 12:47 AM
Herringbone pattern (zig-zag in middle) on Samsung HCN4226wx. Jason D. Electronics Repair 4 November 13th 04 03:34 AM
Columbia Clic laminate pattern problem Richard Home Repair 0 December 3rd 03 04:37 PM
How do you transfer a pattern to your wood Pops Woodworking 24 November 7th 03 03:13 PM
Is milwaukee router insrt plate mounting hole pattern same as porter cable pattern Rich Woodworking 1 July 22nd 03 04:22 AM