Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
arw01

Default Kreg bandsaw fence

This has come onto my short list of tools to invest in. My Ryobi BS50N
didn't make it to my house with the factory fence, and frankly I plan
to upgrade at some time in the future to a larger machine.

My bandsaw spent enought time in it's prior life to have created a
difference in table hight from one side of the blade access slot to the
other. Therefore when working with resawing, I have to often tilt the
wood fence, monkey around with clamps, etc. Therefore I'm very
interested in the Kreg fence that is supposed to allow one to tilt the
fence to parallel to the blade.

However, the photos on the Kreg site:

http://www.kregtool.com/products/pms...?PRODUCT_ID=38

click photos link

do not show how the fence tilts, nor do the they actually SHOW it
tilted.

Would someone with the fence mind taking some photos of explaining how
it works?

thanks
Alan