HMFIC- 1369

Default MOVING UP Router table and fences?

Gentlemen, moven' on up.... looking for a new router table and fence for
under $300 Rockler Bench dog reviewed a few but still stuck (Milwaukee
Router) and good suggestions?

TIA Joe

Mike in Arkansas

Just ran across this site the other day. Wish I had seen it before I
built mine. http://www.rt-1000.com/

HMFIC- 1369

Them sneaky Canadians, so far it looked like the Veritas.....I'm not keen on
the 3/4" melamine But nice pieces of workmanship,

Thanks!

"Mike in Arkansas" wrote in message
oups.com...
Just ran across this site the other day. Wish I had seen it before I
built mine. http://www.rt-1000.com/

Woody

HMFIC- 1369 wrote:
Gentlemen, moven' on up.... looking for a new router table and fence for
under $300 Rockler Bench dog reviewed a few but still stuck (Milwaukee
Router) and good suggestions?

TIA Joe

I'd recommend building your own table and maybe buy the fence. You'll
save big bucks and get something of quality for your efforts. For a $40
piecel of birch plywood, you can pretty much build the entire cabinet
(and have some left over) and then top it with doubled-up MDF.

Take the money you save an put it into the router. I've got a Triton
that is great.

~Mark.