D Steck

Default My JET Retro kit is on the way..

Looks like the retro kit for my Jet DC is on the way from Amazon.

Looks like typical Amazon shipping times too!!! Looks like it has been in
the shipping cycle since I was in 1st grade!!!!

Aug 18, 2005 12:00:00 PM --- Shipment picked up from seller's facility
Dec 31, 1969 03:59:59 PM --- In transit

LRod

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:31:50 -0500, "D Steck"
wrote:

Looks like the retro kit for my Jet DC is on the way from Amazon.

What do you mean "retro kit"? Which Jet DC?

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Fly-by-Night CC

In article ,
LRod wrote:

What do you mean "retro kit"?

Shiny chrome and black bakelite.
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the
Corporate States of America and to the
Republicans for which it stands, one nation,
under debt, easily divisible, with liberty
and justice for oil."
- Wiley Miller, Non Sequitur, 1/24/05
Patrick Conroy

Fly-by-Night CC wrote in newsnlnlowe-
:

In article ,
LRod wrote:

What do you mean "retro kit"?

Shiny chrome and black bakelite.

don't forget the Nauga's.
and tail fins.

WillR

LRod wrote:

What do you mean "retro kit"?

Shiny chrome and black bakelite.

=20
=20

don't forget the Nauga's.
and tail fins.

We skin 'em -- and just use the hide here in Kanuckistan.

--- and make soup of the fins.

--=20
Will R.
Jewel Boxes and Wood Art
http://woodwork.pmccl.com
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20
who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw
Steve DeMars

Do you know how many lil Nauga's. have to die just to make one seat cover .
.. .?

news