AL

Default Porter Cable 3802L CMS $225 at Menard's -- Norm's Saw!

The Porter Cable 3802L 12" compound miter saw with dual laser is on
clearance for $225 at Menard's (midwest home center). It is normally $300,
on clearance for $250, plus 10% this week. Menard's is having an employee
discount sale for everyone (I wonder where they got that idea).

This saw is an upgrade to Norm's infamous laser saw from years ago (dual
beam instead of single beam). It is just like his current Delta saw but has
a nicer paint job (in my opinion).

It is crafted with pride in Taiwan and appears to be made by P&F Brother
(judging by the looks). They make most of the miter saws that are on the
market.

My only complaint is it doesn't have dual bevel adjustments.

If you decide to buy one, make sure the box says 3802L instead of 3802
(which doesn't have the laser). For some reason, Menard's has a mix of the
two for the same price. Then again, if you don't want the laser, try to
bargain for a lower price.

I'm not affilated with Menard's, Porter Cable, Delta, Norm or P&F.

AL

Not to worry. Menard's has a $30 Irwin-brand "big washer" laser add-on
which will fit most saws.

I'm not affiliated with Menard's, Irwin or its parent Rubbermaid.

"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" "mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" wrote
in message ...
Didn't get a laser with the miter saw I bought earlier this year. I can
sure see how that would help!

Porter Cable Bammer Cordless Nailer - BEWARE David Rhoades Woodworking 7 June 7th 21 08:17 PM
Porter Cable Mike Reed Woodworking 3 January 25th 05 07:03 PM
Black and Decker bought Porter Cable and nobody noticed. Ernie Leimkuhler Metalworking 11 January 6th 05 04:06 AM
Porter Cable Compound Miter Saw With Twin Laser 3802L Opinions? [email protected] Woodworking 9 December 26th 04 06:07 PM
slightly OT NTL/Telewest cable descrambler ntldescrambler UK diy 10 August 26th 04 03:25 PM