Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Junior Member

Default Sanding Disc for Table saw

I've been reading Ken Burton's book: Table Saw Tips & Tricks. He talks about a 10" sanding disc that you install in place of your blade so you can use your table saw as a disc sander. He said the disc had a tapered edge on one side so that you could use it also as an egde sander/jointer. Does anyone know where I can buy one of these discs? I've looked for an e-mail contact for Ken Burton but so far no luck. Thanks for your help!
Greg

150 mm Sanding disc wanted for B&Q's CLM450ROS Terry Birch UK diy 7 April 17th 16 06:51 PM
Sanding questions. sandman Woodworking 8 December 16th 04 03:56 AM
sanding your turnings william kossack Woodturning 7 October 19th 04 02:47 PM
Kenwood KDC-C601 10 disc changer [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 September 2nd 03 01:10 AM
How to do drywall taping without sanding? Eric Ryder Home Ownership 2 July 29th 03 12:30 AM