Gus

Default Question Rockler VISA

I signed up a few months back for the Rockler Visa card that promises a
$20 gift certificate for each 2,000 pts.

I haven't received a gc yet, although I have almost 3,000 pts.

Do any of you have this card?

How long did it take for you to receive the gc?

Thanks!
Gus

Hi Gus,
These points are totaled once a month by the credit card company. The
credit card company then notifies a fulfillment house which processes
the notifications of your totals as well as the gift coupons. The gift
coupons are mailed separately from the points notifications. As these
are processed once a month, the time of arrival will depend on the time
of month at which the 2000 points is reached as well as the time of
month of the mailings. Once you reach 2000 points you should receive
the gift coupon within approximately 4 to 6 weeks. The gift certificate
for your first 2000 points should be received before you receive your
next points notification. If you do not receive the gift coupon please
contact Rockler Customer Support at 800-279-4441, or the contact
information listed in the notification so your account information can
be checked.

Steve
Technical Support
Rockler Woodworking and Hardware

Gus wrote:
I signed up a few months back for the Rockler Visa card that promises a
$20 gift certificate for each 2,000 pts.

I haven't received a gc yet, although I have almost 3,000 pts.

Do any of you have this card?

How long did it take for you to receive the gc?

Thanks!
Gus

SonomaProducts.com

Hey nice to see you guys watch the forum.

Here's a request. How about adding a nice set of brad point drills with
hex shafts? I am going to a quick release system on my hand drill but
it's a hassle to swap it out for drilling or to buy a collet for each
bit to use my existing drills and the collets make the thing longer too.

Brad points bits with hex shafts are a great idea in theory, but when
used with a quick release system we have found them to produce too much
run out. Manufacturing sources have unfortunately been unable to
provide us with ones with the high precision accuracy we expect.
Steve
Tech Support

SonomaProducts.com wrote:
Hey nice to see you guys watch the forum.

Here's a request. How about adding a nice set of brad point drills with
hex shafts? I am going to a quick release system on my hand drill but
it's a hassle to swap it out for drilling or to buy a collet for each
bit to use my existing drills and the collets make the thing longer too.

Ivan

You want some. I have a set you can have for $10 plus shipping.....Email
n582af@nospam yahoo.com (r e m o v e no s p a m)

wrote in message
ups.com...
Yes, Rockler has had to discontinue these due to the problem of run out
created when used with a quick change system. Manufacturing sources
have been unable to create ones that will drill with the precision
needed.
Steve
Tech Support
Rockler Woodworking and Hardware

__________________________________________-
CW wrote:
Saw those last time I was in Rockler.

"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey nice to see you guys watch the forum.

Here's a request. How about adding a nice set of brad point drills with
hex shafts? I am going to a quick release system on my hand drill but
it's a hassle to swap it out for drilling or to buy a collet for each
bit to use my existing drills and the collets make the thing longer
too.

To anyone sick of alt.hvac Matt Morgan Home Repair 87 April 8th 05 05:17 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Plumbing Question Jeff UK diy 4 December 1st 03 01:49 PM
Question????? Sir Edgar Woodworking 8 July 20th 03 05:22 PM