Default WTB portable air compressor

Looking for light weight (50 pounds or less), 2 to 8 gallong portable
air compressor preferably in the midwest. I am located in Lincoln,
Nebraska. If you have such an item, please email me with description,
condition, location and price at- dppe at neb dot rr dot com. Thanks,
Dana

cm

Dana,

Go to HD and buy the $99.00 husky air compressor that looks like a backpack
on a luggage carrier. We use them in our business to run nail guns and
drywall texturing guns and they work great and have been durable for us.
They only weigh 20-30lbs.

cm

ps.com...