J T

Default ROCKING DINOSAUR

http://www.bosch.de/start/media/news...keldino_en.pdf

Personally, I think it would be a bit scary for a little kid. One
would look good for the front yard tho - half hidden in the bushes. LOL

JOAT
Keep skunks , bankers , and lawyers at a distance.
- Unknown
http://www.topeuro.co.uk/blagger/the_duel.html

J T

It was suggested to me that kids would love this, because of
Barney.

Here is my general opinion of Barney.
http://impressive.net/games/barney/fun.cgi

JOAT
Keep skunks , bankers , and lawyers at a distance.
- Unknown
http://www.topeuro.co.uk/blagger/the_duel.html

Dhakala

J T wrote:
Here is my general opinion of Barney.
http://impressive.net/games/barney/fun.cgi

Huh! Another ten year anniversary, right behind eBay's!

Dhakala

J T wrote:
http://www.bosch.de/start/media/news...keldino_en.pdf

Personally, I think it would be a bit scary for a little kid.

Nah, little kids love big green doggies.