DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   ROCKING DINOSAUR (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/116207-rocking-dinosaur.html)

J T August 7th 05 08:48 PM

ROCKING DINOSAUR

http://www.bosch.de/start/media/news...keldino_en.pdf

Personally, I think it would be a bit scary for a little kid. One
would look good for the front yard tho - half hidden in the bushes. LOL

JOAT
Keep skunks , bankers , and lawyers at a distance.
- Unknown
http://www.topeuro.co.uk/blagger/the_duel.html

J T August 7th 05 10:19 PM

It was suggested to me that kids would love this, because of
Barney.

Here is my general opinion of Barney.
http://impressive.net/games/barney/fun.cgi

Dhakala August 7th 05 10:30 PM

J T wrote:
Here is my general opinion of Barney.
http://impressive.net/games/barney/fun.cgi

Huh! Another ten year anniversary, right behind eBay's!

Dhakala August 7th 05 10:31 PM

J T wrote:
http://www.bosch.de/start/media/news...keldino_en.pdf

Personally, I think it would be a bit scary for a little kid.

Nah, little kids love big green doggies.