PAPutzback

Default TJL Tools. Anyone have an opinions on this brand

Here is the specs on a sliding compound miter saw with additional New
Carbide blade 100 dollars.
TJL Industrial Mod MJ26258 13 Amp motor ( 4,100 RPM ) 40 Tooth blade
and choice of a Delta or a Dewalt 60 Tooth Carbide Blade.

I am wondering if this is a good buy or should I save for a better
brand or one with different features.