Jim

Default THICKNESS PLANER WANTED.

Looking to find a used thickness planer in or around
Houston. Wanting something around 12 or greater inches for
hobby work only.

Please email with your location, telephone number and
address where it can be seen.

Thank you.

Jim
Edwin Pawlowski

"Jim" wrote in message
Please email with your location, telephone number and
address where it can be seen.

Why? You going to sneak over and steal it?

Unquestionably Confused

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

Please email with your location, telephone number and
address where it can be seen.

Why? You going to sneak over and steal it?

No balls! That's why he uses that hotmail addy so you can't tell he's
posting from a SBC internet account in Plano, TX.

He doesn't need a planer, he's thick enough.

Dave in Fairfax

Unquestionably Confused wrote:
No balls! That's why he uses that hotmail addy so you can't tell he's
posting from a SBC internet account in Plano, TX.
He doesn't need a planer, he's thick enough.

I thought he was using a prodigy acct, where'd you see SBC? I forwarded
his stuff to hotmail and prodigy, BTW.

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net
Dave Hinz

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 00:55:37 GMT, Jim wrote:
Looking to find a used thickness planer in or around
Houston. Wanting something around 12 or greater inches for
hobby work only.

It's a robot. That's the only explaination.

Dave Hinz

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 13:01:43 GMT, Dave in Fairfax wrote:
Unquestionably Confused wrote:
No balls! That's why he uses that hotmail addy so you can't tell he's
posting from a SBC internet account in Plano, TX.
He doesn't need a planer, he's thick enough.

I thought he was using a prodigy acct, where'd you see SBC? I forwarded
his stuff to hotmail and prodigy, BTW.

Um, why? He's asking the same thing once a month and not checking
Clueless and annoying, sure. But, actionable?
bridger

Dave Hinz wrote:
On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 13:01:43 GMT, Dave in Fairfax wrote:
Unquestionably Confused wrote:
No balls! That's why he uses that hotmail addy so you can't tell he's
posting from a SBC internet account in Plano, TX.
He doesn't need a planer, he's thick enough.

I thought he was using a prodigy acct, where'd you see SBC? I forwarded
his stuff to hotmail and prodigy, BTW.

Um, why? He's asking the same thing once a month and not checking
Clueless and annoying, sure. But, actionable?

I sent him (or rather her, I think) an email that I had one for sale
and got a response asking for my address, to which I responded
requesting that (s)he stop spamming the wreck and go buy a planer. I
got no reply, but the same day came the post at the root of this
thread.

perhaps a dozen or two polite requests to cease and desist would have
an effect. but then, what would we have to bitch about?

Prometheus

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 00:55:37 GMT, Jim wrote:

Looking to find a used thickness planer in or around
Houston. Wanting something around 12 or greater inches for
hobby work only.

Please email with your location, telephone number and
address where it can be seen.

Jim,

WTF is it with you and this planer nonsense? I was going to killfile
you, but it looks like you're actually participating in other threads,
and I hate to do that to a guy (though I imagine you wouldn't care
much) It's becoming fairly obvious that no one has what you're
looking for, so just look elsewhere. If all else fails, and $300 or
so just isn't in the budget, buy your lumber already thicknessed, or
hit some thriftsales and find an old plane or two- often, they're
laying in someone's basement for the taking if you ask nice. Sure,
it's more work, but you're obviously stubborn enough to post this
drivel time and time again, so I'm sure you can handle hand planing.

If not, perhaps you'll have better luck finding someone who is willing
to plane your stock for you for a nominal fee here than just asking
the same question over and over- by the time people get as far as
buying a planer, they obviously take the hobby pretty seriously, and
generally aren't looking to get rid of their tools.