dave lindsay

Default Southern Ontario Source for Hardwoods

Small private mill has excellent hrdwds for reasonable prices. Oak, cherry,
walnut, butternut, tulip, cedar, pine and many others. Will custom cut. They
use a band saw mill. Call Barry at 1-519-756-2473. I have bought hundreds of
bf. of lumber and am very pleased with the quality.

David F. Eisan

Hey Dave!

I have not seen you since the last woodshow, how have you been?

David Eisan
Fed Tool Guy...

"dave lindsay" wrote in message
Small private mill has excellent hrdwds for reasonable prices. Oak,
cherry, walnut, butternut, tulip, cedar, pine and many others. Will custom
cut. They use a band saw mill. Call Barry at 1-519-756-2473. I have bought
hundreds of bf. of lumber and am very pleased with the quality.

skip tracer

Just great Dave. I thought your Godzilla pics and story were hilarious.
Thanx for sharing. The shop keeps me busy. BTW looking for a dedicated Resaw
bandsaw something that will take a 11/2 or bigger blade. Let me know what's
available. My E-Mail . I am currently setting up a web
site it's still under construction . daveswoodworking.com.