Sam the Cat

Default cut plan software -- on a PDA ?

Anybody know of such a beast ? I currently use cutlist plus and really like
it. I mainly use it when building stuff from sheet material. What I have
been looking for is something that would work for non-sheet material (Yes is
CLP does this) and do it on a iPAQ or other PDA. Since my lumber supplier
sells random width and length boards I constantly find myself figuring on
the fly to get the best match of lumber to a part list. Seems like someone
would have thought of the PDA angle before -- type your part list into a
program, grab the PDA and go shopping. Enter each boards as you go and let
the PDA do the work

cut plan software Rainbow Woodworking 5 August 1st 05 03:51 PM
Floor Plan Software Dan_Musicant Home Repair 15 June 8th 05 06:31 AM
Woodworking Plan Software Kevin S. Main Woodworking 4 March 20th 05 11:41 PM
House Plan Software TS UK diy 7 January 26th 04 10:54 PM
House plan software - Planit millenium All_Work.. UK diy 2 January 26th 04 09:52 PM