Rainbow

Default cut plan software

Hi folks,
Anybody here know of a decent,simple cut plan software that's either
freeware/shareware or relatively
inexpensive? Just need to save some time laying out cuts on plywood/MDF
sheets.
The simpler,the better(i'd rather be in front of a table saw than a PC).
TIA!

BillyBob

"Rainbow" wrote in message
Hi folks,
Anybody here know of a decent,simple cut plan software that's either
freeware/shareware or relatively
inexpensive? Just need to save some time laying out cuts on plywood/MDF
sheets.
The simpler,the better(i'd rather be in front of a table saw than a PC).
TIA!

I saw one that was simple and rudimentary advertised in this group. It was
$30. It was a ripoff.

Then there is cutlist plus by bridgewood design that costs more and is worth
every penny. http://cutlistplus.com

Bob

Norman D. Crow

"BillyBob" wrote in message
link.net...

"Rainbow" wrote in message
Hi folks,
Anybody here know of a decent,simple cut plan software that's either
freeware/shareware or relatively
inexpensive? Just need to save some time laying out cuts on plywood/MDF
sheets.
The simpler,the better(i'd rather be in front of a table saw than a PC).
TIA!

I saw one that was simple and rudimentary advertised in this group. It was
$30. It was a ripoff.

Then there is cutlist plus by bridgewood design that costs more and is
worth
every penny. http://cutlistplus.com

The freeware version of Cutlist will do a good job, just won't do more than
about 5 different sized pcs. @ once. IIRC, the low pay version is about $30,
and well worth it, will do(I think) 20 pcs.

--
Nahmie

JeffB

Free, capable, no frills...
http://www.delphiforfun.org/Programs/CutList.htm

--
JeffB
remove no.spam. to email

Rainbow wrote:
Hi folks,
Anybody here know of a decent,simple cut plan software that's either
freeware/shareware or relatively
inexpensive? Just need to save some time laying out cuts on plywood/MDF
sheets.
The simpler,the better(i'd rather be in front of a table saw than a PC).
TIA!

Guess who

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 18:28:55 GMT, JeffB
wrote:

Free, capable, no frills...
http://www.delphiforfun.org/Programs/CutList.htm

Great, thanks!! The math isn't too shabby either.

RonB

"JeffB" wrote in message
Free, capable, no frills...
http://www.delphiforfun.org/Programs/CutList.htm

I am an old fart and my first thought was "What the hell happened to a quad
pad and a pencil!"

However, after downloading this freeware it is pretty darned slick!

Thanks.
RonB

Floor Plan Software Dan_Musicant Home Repair 15 June 8th 05 06:31 AM
Woodworking Plan Software Kevin S. Main Woodworking 4 March 20th 05 11:41 PM
Small Table Making Software - Instructional Software Program JK Woodworking 0 February 15th 04 07:50 PM
House Plan Software TS UK diy 7 January 26th 04 10:54 PM
House plan software - Planit millenium All_Work.. UK diy 2 January 26th 04 09:52 PM