Jim

Default WANTED Thickness Planer

Wanting a thickness planer of at least 12 inches. Prefer in
or around the Houston area.

Thank you.

gw

"Jim" wrote in message
Wanting a thickness planer of at least 12 inches. Prefer in
or around the Houston area.

Thank you.

Ebay.

no(SPAM)vasys

Jim wrote:
Wanting a thickness planer of at least 12 inches. Prefer in
or around the Houston area.

Thank you.

Woodcraft Supply

13155 Northwest Freeway

Houston, Texas 77040 713-690-8508

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

(Remove -SPAM- to send email)
Edwin Pawlowski

"Jim" wrote in message
Wanting a thickness planer of at least 12 inches. Prefer in
or around the Houston area.

Thank you.

This is post number seven of the idiotic request. Just curious, why do you
have to post twice for the same item each time?

Todd Fatheree

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
m...

"Jim" wrote in message
Wanting a thickness planer of at least 12 inches. Prefer in
or around the Houston area.

Thank you.

This is post number seven of the idiotic request. Just curious, why do

you
have to post twice for the same item each time?

I'm telling you...if I had an extra planer and lived across the street from
Jim, I wouldn't give that m-f a planer. I'll bet a dollar he doesn't even
want a planer and has gone into troll mode.

todd

gregg

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 22:29:56 -0500, "Todd Fatheree"
wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
Wanting a thickness planer of at least 12 inches. Prefer in
or around the Houston area.

Thank you.

This is post number seven of the idiotic request. Just curious, why do

you
have to post twice for the same item each time?

I'm telling you...if I had an extra planer and lived across the street from
Jim, I wouldn't give that m-f a planer. I'll bet a dollar he doesn't even
want a planer and has gone into troll mode.

todd

Ahah! And just look at all the reponses he's been getting on each and
every post.
I filtered the guy out after the 2nd post but to no avail.

gregg
Dave Hinz

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 01:35:26 GMT, Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

This is post number seven of the idiotic request. Just curious, why do you
have to post twice for the same item each time?

This is at least the third time. Never seen him acknowledge all the
people giving him help, either.