Cujo DeSockpuppet

PJR wrote in
:

On Sunday 24 July 2005, Bob Officer wrote in fam.woodworking:

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 02:36:45 GMT, in rec.woodworking, "Chadwick
Stone©" wrote:

Bob Officer has offered into testimony

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 01:05:04 +0100, in rec.woodworking,
Andy Dingley wrote:

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 20:55:37 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

Could you also announce to the new group that this
group exists also?

Don't forget alt.kooks too, because that's where all the
crossposts will be coming from.

that's alt.usenet.kooks

I'd like to read fam.circle or whatever it's called, but
I don't think I'd like the torrent of foul language it
will be. And it will be.

No fooling...

Have any of the major service providers created fam.usenet.kooks,
yet?

Good Day to you Chad...

Google has the group set up and I think Octonews? 'Ratz said
Supernews had it set up.

I wrote a series of questions... and I am waiting for Frito to answer
them.

Just to start things off right and keep this on topic...

Do you ever work your wood in the morning?

It's good to see so many fine on-topic discussions in this excellent
new group. However, the answer to your question might depend on the
hardness of the wood.

Stop making an ash out of yourself, if you wood.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
foggytown

Well I think a family-oriented and moderated woodworking group is a
marvellous idea. I would never let anyone under the age of 21 read
this NG with all of its sexual references thinly disguised as
"woodworking" talk. We all know what a "dado" really is, especially
you lesbians. And just try and convince me that "mortice and tenon"
isn't a shameless code for filthy procreation. And the very thought of
what a butt joint or half lap might be makes me shudder. I don't think
I need descend any further on this subject.

Welcome a return to wholesome family woodworking values!

The Reverend FoggyTown

PJR

On Sunday 24 July 2005, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

PJR wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

That's easy fir yew to say.

PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/

[To reply by email, remove "NOSPAM".]
Kadaitcha Man

PJR, , the foppish, pea-green penile wart, and

wrote:

[...]

Eh. Test post from Fred coming your way, PJ.

Fred

PJR, , whose name means "likes to autograph bed
pans; devious and sly, not to be trusted", emitted:

That's easy fir yew to say.

Why do you say that's easy for me to say, PJR?

PJR [IDIOTICON].

*CHUCKS UP BREAKFAST*

Would you mind using those [IDIOTICON]s /before/ I've eaten, please?

PJR

On Sunday 24 July 2005, Fred wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

PJR, , whose name means "likes to autograph bed
pans; devious and sly, not to be trusted", emitted:

That's easy fir yew to say.

Why do you say that's easy for me to say, PJR?

PJR [IDIOTICON].

*CHUCKS UP BREAKFAST*

Would you mind using those [IDIOTICON]s /before/ I've eaten, please?

Did you have any wood to discuss, abuser?

snecks fam.woodworking

waits to see what happens

PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/

[To reply by email, remove "NOSPAM".]
Fred

PJR, wrote:

Did you have any wood to discuss, abuser?

I like to talk to people.

snecks fam.woodworking waits to see what happens PJR [IDIOTICON].

That [IDIOTICON] looks good on you, though not as good as a doberman.

PJR

On Sunday 24 July 2005, Fred wrote in fam.woodworking:

PJR, wrote:

Did you have any wood to discuss, abuser?

I like to talk to people.

That's good, Fred. Are you capable of talking to people about
woodworking in a manner that would not offend a kindergarten child?

snecks fam.woodworking waits to see what happens PJR [IDIOTICON].

That [IDIOTICON] looks good on you, though not as good as a doberman.

I don't think fam.pets has been created yet. Perhaps you ought to
request it.

PJR :-)
"Arjftebhcf: erp.jbbqjbexvat,snz.jbbqjbexvat,nyg.hfrarg.xbbxf,n yg.shpxabmmyrf"
- *qvat*!
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/

[To reply by email, remove "NOSPAM".]
Fred

PJR, , whose name means "has steep,
backward-sloping forhead; shy", illumined:

That's good, Fred.

Please remember you do not speak for Dad.

Are you capable of talking to people about woodworking in a manner that
would not offend a kindergarten child?

Good conversation is always a joy.

I don't think fam.pets has been created yet.

Someday you will think fam.pets has been created yet.

Perhaps you ought to request it.

Probably never had the right kind of mother.

erp.jbbqjbexvat,snz.jbbqjbexvat,nyg.hfrarg.xbbxf,n yg.s
hpxabmmyrf" - *qvat*

I heard that.

Art Deco

wrote:

[...]

Oak this, swine.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Don't be too envious. Yes, I have got it all. I am rich, I
have a good education, and I am rather good looking .. so
where does that leave you?
C."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne polishes his ego a bit

"That's what you expect from people who think that the
cyberworld isn't "RL"."
-- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer

Dr. Flonkenstein

wrote:

[...]

And now something completely different: THE LARK!

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Tequila Titsz" Cameron explains world religions:
"The jews roots are islamic."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "dumbass" Cameron shows her knowledge of history:
"WRONGO. There was NO Bible before King James had it written."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Word Salad" Cameron shows her knowledge of science:
"Einstein never found the double superimposed doubl 'equilateral' triangle."

PJR

wrote:

[...]

Parts of Vito's body, number one: The Pointy Head

PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/

[To reply by email, remove "NOSPAM".]
Dr. Flonkenstein

Stone©" wrote:

Bob Officer has offered into testimony
om

wrote:

[...]

Parts of Vito's body, numero duo: The Brai-- oops, I'm sorry.

PJR :-)

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28
Usenet Valhalla Circle #19 & #21
Bartlo's hate lits #1:
CEO Alcatroll Labs Inc.

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Tequila Titsz" Cameron explains world religions:
"The jews roots are islamic."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "dumbass" Cameron shows her knowledge of history:
"WRONGO. There was NO Bible before King James had it written."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Word Salad" Cameron shows her knowledge of science:
"Einstein never found the double superimposed doubl 'equilateral' triangle."

Bob Officer

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 04:01:34 MDT, in rec.woodworking, "Fred"
wrote:

PJR, , whose name means "likes to autograph bed
pans; devious and sly, not to be trusted", emitted:

That's easy fir yew to say.

Why do you say that's easy for me to say, PJR?

PJR [IDIOTICON].

*CHUCKS UP BREAKFAST*

Why would you chuck up breakfast. are you going to turn the toast? Are the
biscuits so hard you have to use a biscuit cutter?

Would you mind using those [IDIOTICON]s /before/ I've eaten, please?

Heh!

--
Ak'toh'di
PJR

wrote:

[...]

Why are you sorry about mentioning his Braised Liver?

PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/

[To reply by email, remove "NOSPAM".]

smallfoot

In article ,
says...
On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:31:01 -0400, Susan Welchel wrote:

This is an announcement.

There is a new woodworking newsgroup: fam.woodworking in the new,
family- friendly fam.* usenet news hierarchy. If you're interested in
this group, please email a request to your usenet administrator and ask
them to carry the fam.* hierarchy.

My sweet, lovable Suzie-Q;

Can you please reconsile the following statements from the fam.woodworking
charter (currently posted at
http://charters.family-usenet.com):

"The purpose of the unmoderated newsgroup fam.woodworking"...

and

"Administrators of the fam.* hierarchy reserve the right to cancel any
post to any group in the fam.* hierarchy if they feel that the post does
not adhere to these guidelines."

There's a word for that. It's called retromoderation.

Please, please don't tell me that you've setup a stealth moderated group!
Because you wouldn't lie to us, right? I'm certain that you'll give us a
complete and satisfactory explanation about fam.woodworking's moderation
status. Because, as a Christian, I know that you wouldn't want to mislead
anyone.

Liars or dumbasses? It's a matter of opinion, really.
Fred

Bob Officer, , whose name means "wears a wig;
weirdo", effused:

Why would you chuck up breakfast.

You are too fat because you eat too much.

are you going to turn the toast?

Are you jealous?

Are the biscuits so hard you have to use a biscuit cutter?

So many opportunities.

Heh!

Heh, what, old chap? Pip! Pip! Heh what?

Bob Officer

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:20:49 -0400, in rec.woodworking, smallfoot
wrote:

[...]

Do a search on Russ Albury's comments on Retromoderation. on Various NANA*
groups.

I thought however that is called a "contradiction", one of the more obscure
"Fallacies in Logic"

Please, please don't tell me that you've setup a stealth moderated group!
Because you wouldn't lie to us, right? I'm certain that you'll give us a
complete and satisfactory explanation about fam.woodworking's moderation
status. Because, as a Christian, I know that you wouldn't want to mislead
anyone.

Liars or dumbasses? It's a matter of opinion, really.

or POV...

So with this new hierarchy, it is really a matter of WFtKTAMJWD*.

*(What Frito the Kuhnt thinks a mythical jesus would do.)

--
Ak'toh'di
Bob Officer

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 15:58:50 MDT, in rec.woodworking, "Fred"
wrote:

Bob Officer, , whose name means "wears a wig;
weirdo", effused:

Why would you chuck up breakfast.

You are too fat because you eat too much.

I just turned down a full meal.

are you going to turn the toast?

Are you jealous?

Nope.

Are the biscuits so hard you have to use a biscuit cutter?

So many opportunities.

yes, so many of the wood terms are so useful.

So do you use a natural wax on your wood?

--
Ak'toh'di
Dr. Flonkenstein

wrote:

[...]

I was only referring to his braind... err.. ok.

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28
Usenet Valhalla Circle #19 & #21
Bartlo's hate lits #1:
CEO Alcatroll Labs Inc.

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Tequila Titsz" Cameron explains world religions:
"The jews roots are islamic."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "dumbass" Cameron shows her knowledge of history:
"WRONGO. There was NO Bible before King James had it written."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Word Salad" Cameron shows her knowledge of science:
"Einstein never found the double superimposed doubl 'equilateral' triangle."

Doug Miller

In article .com, "foggytown" wrote:
Well I think a family-oriented and moderated woodworking group is a
marvellous idea. I would never let anyone under the age of 21 read
this NG with all of its sexual references thinly disguised as
"woodworking" talk. We all know what a "dado" really is, especially
you lesbians. And just try and convince me that "mortice and tenon"
isn't a shameless code for filthy procreation. And the very thought of
what a butt joint or half lap might be makes me shudder. I don't think
I need descend any further on this subject.

Yep, not to mention the notorious tongue-n-groove joint...

--
Regards,

Fred

Bob Officer, , whose name means "deviant
gay-old-dog; hairstyle more important than oxygen; has lots of pictures of
his mummy", produced:

I just turned down a full meal.

You don't have any friends you can talk to about these things?

Nope.

No problem. [Singsongy, insincere]

yes, so many of the wood terms are so useful.

So, what's new?

So do you use a natural wax on your wood?

I waxed my pubes the other day with natural and it f-u-c-k-i-n-g killed! I
forgot to remove the bees.

Fred

Bob Officer, , whose name means "annoying and
clingy; chubby - likes to fondle his balls in public; likes to call his
penis his 'spitting cobra'", hooted:

wrote:

Bob Officer, , whose name means "wears a
wig; weirdo", effused:

Why would you chuck up breakfast.

You are too fat because you eat too much.

I just turned down a full meal.

are you going to turn the toast?

Are you jealous?

Nope.

Are the biscuits so hard you have to use a biscuit cutter?

So many opportunities.

yes, so many of the wood terms are so useful.

So do you use a natural wax on your wood?

Fred

Bob Officer, , whose name means "graceless
beef-banana boy; was caught rummaging through the dirty underwear and
clothes in the washing baskets of friends while they were out of the house;
either very nice to girls or a faggot", repined:

I just turned down a full meal.

You never get too tired for that.

Nope.

Why are you so negative?

yes, so many of the wood terms are so useful.

So, Officer, what are you going to be doing ten years from now?

So do you use a natural wax on your wood?

I waxed my pubes the other day with natural beeswax and it f-u-c-k-i-n-g
killed! I forgot to remove the bees.

smallfoot

In article ,
says...
wrote:

[...]

/unplugs sarcasm meter

Let me guess: He oozed praise for the concept, and then went on to
compose an eloquent plea for news admins worldwide to embrace it and use
it as much as possible?

I thought however that is called a "contradiction", one of the more obscure
"Fallacies in Logic"

It could also be called a "waste of time" since some servers ignore
cancel messages, for the very reason that some people (like teh Frito)
abuse them by trying to censor the net.

Please, please don't tell me that you've setup a stealth moderated group!
Because you wouldn't lie to us, right? I'm certain that you'll give us a
complete and satisfactory explanation about fam.woodworking's moderation
status. Because, as a Christian, I know that you wouldn't want to mislead
anyone.

Liars or dumbasses? It's a matter of opinion, really.

or POV...

So with this new hierarchy, it is really a matter of WFtKTAMJWD*.

*(What Frito the Kuhnt thinks a mythical jesus would do.)

WWAGOFD (What Would A Grumpy Old Frito Do)

Chadwick Stone©

PJR has offered into testimony

wrote:

[...]

Don't pine for a new froup!

--

Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com

Israel Regardie

On that fabled day of 25 Jul 2005, Chadwick Stone blessed Usenet with
hir wisdom in :

wrote:

[...]

I'm just glad someone is finally going to spruce up teh Usernet!

Bob Officer

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 21:19:05 -0400, in rec.woodworking, smallfoot
wrote:

In article ,
says...
wrote:

[...]

try to guess better. he rejected it 100%.

I thought however that is called a "contradiction", one of the more obscure
"Fallacies in Logic"

It could also be called a "waste of time" since some servers ignore
cancel messages, for the very reason that some people (like teh Frito)
abuse them by trying to censor the net.

It is a wonderful world isn't it...

Please, please don't tell me that you've setup a stealth moderated group!
Because you wouldn't lie to us, right? I'm certain that you'll give us a
complete and satisfactory explanation about fam.woodworking's moderation
status. Because, as a Christian, I know that you wouldn't want to mislead
anyone.

Liars or dumbasses? It's a matter of opinion, really.

or POV...

So with this new hierarchy, it is really a matter of WFtKTAMJWD*.

*(What Frito the Kuhnt thinks a mythical jesus would do.)

WWAGOFD (What Would A Grumpy Old Frito Do)

you got that right...

--
Ak'toh'di

rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 1 of 10 - General Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 2 April 3rd 04 12:15 PM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
Good versus Evil Genome Woodworking 8 October 19th 03 02:22 AM
Is there a FAQ? Neil Woods Woodworking 4 August 21st 03 05:46 PM
SF Bay Area Woodworking Open House Jeff Woodworking 1 August 3rd 03 12:10 AM