Bruce Barnett

Default Photo's from my recent trip to Europe, *PICS*

"David F. Eisan" writes:

One very unusual European combination machine which apparently is quite
popular in Europe is the ATV/Bandsaw, I think

Laguna is coming out with one of these soon,

http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/atvbandsaw1.jpg

http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/atvbandsaw2.jpg

Another example of "enginuity" - I got a good chuckle over it. Thanks!

Lee Michaels

"Bruce Barnett" wrote
"David F. Eisan" writes:

One very unusual European combination machine which apparently is quite
popular in Europe is the ATV/Bandsaw, I think

Laguna is coming out with one of these soon,

http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/atvbandsaw1.jpg

http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/atvbandsaw2.jpg

Another example of "enginuity" - I got a good chuckle over it. Thanks!

Reminds me of the home built tractors of my youth.

We also used to have radial arm saws mounted on trailers.