Frank Boettcher

Default Chippendale fret pattern

I'm looking for simple scroll saw pattern for a fret work corner
bracket, the type you would put in the corner between the leg and
apron of a chippendale writing desk. My online searches are just
bringing up lots of very complicated scroll saw patterns of every
type.

Anyone know where to find what I'm looking for or do I have to make it
myself?
Andy Dingley

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:17:59 -0500, Frank Boettcher
wrote:

Anyone know where to find what I'm looking for or do I have to make it
myself?

Chippendale's own "Director" is available in cheap reprint from Dover
books.

Or else buy an old catalogue from a furniture sale at a good auction
house (S/H bookshop). There's often suitable design inspiration to be
had from those, and the photography is beautiful quality.

Toshiba pattern. Poolvision Electronics Repair 0 March 9th 05 02:43 AM
raindeer pattern arturus7 Woodworking 1 December 3rd 04 12:47 AM
Herringbone pattern (zig-zag in middle) on Samsung HCN4226wx. Jason D. Electronics Repair 4 November 13th 04 03:34 AM
Columbia Clic laminate pattern problem Richard Home Repair 0 December 3rd 03 04:37 PM
How do you transfer a pattern to your wood Pops Woodworking 24 November 7th 03 03:13 PM