Otto

Default Free Thursday

Scraps for woodturners in Atlanta, GA

Cherry and walnut. A couple pieces of oak.

Cleaning out the shop and have a bunch of short scraps. Most is under 24".
4/4 - 8/4.

These scraps have been in my shop upwards of 10 years so they are dry and
stable.

They go out with the garbage tomorrow(Fri-15 July) unless someone claims
them.

Would like the stuff out of here no later than this weekend.

Otto

I'd love to have it. I have a FedEx account (I retired from that
company), so shipping is almost free.

Could you throw it in a box and take to a FedEx location (Kinkos, some
mailbox stores)?

If you can, give me your address (and telephone), then I'll complete
the FedEx label and send it to you. Just weigh the darn thing, measure
it, and add those numbers to my label.

Gary Curtis
Santa Monica, CAL.

310 478-4139

Odinn

On 7/14/2005 2:22 PM Otto mumbled something about the following:
Scraps for woodturners in Atlanta, GA

Cherry and walnut. A couple pieces of oak.

Cleaning out the shop and have a bunch of short scraps. Most is under 24".
4/4 - 8/4.

These scraps have been in my shop upwards of 10 years so they are dry and
stable.

They go out with the garbage tomorrow(Fri-15 July) unless someone claims
them.

Would like the stuff out of here no later than this weekend.

Otto

Too bad I just read this on Sun Jul 17, I would have driven the truck over.

--
Odinn
RCOS #7

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshipped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net
Vulcan Riders Assoc . http://www.vulcanriders.org

rot13 to reply

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
FREE parts bin cabinets (near Seattle) Hitch Metalworking 5 May 22nd 04 06:50 PM
No free plans?? striker Woodworking 8 February 29th 04 03:56 PM