Vince Heuring

Default Another Tablesaw Dust Collector/Blade Guard/Splitter

Lee Styron's Shark Guard combines a blade guard with an integral dust
collector port and splitter. I was reminded of it when I read the
review of the "Dust Be Gone" overarm blade and dust collection guard
that was posted here a few days ago.

The Shark Guard gets its mechanical support from the splitter or other
connection on the saw body, so it doesn't need overhead mechanical
support, and it has an integral splitter. Lee has models for the Delta
Unisaw and Contractor, General 350, Griz 1023, Powermatic 66, the
Dewalt 746, several Craftsman models, and of course the BT3Ks.

And it's only $120 instead of $200.

Check it out at http://www.leestyron.com/gallery.php

I have no connection with Lee except that I've bought several ZCTPs
from him and think he's got some nifty products.

--
Vince Heuring To email, remove the Vince.