Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rainbow

Default Sorry about this, read on.

As an MVP, I know it is not the done thing to post test messages to
non-test groups. But please bear with me as I need to prove a point to a
guy I am trying to help. His ISP is insisting that he is not seeing his
posts (to this group and others) for a long time, because he is using OE
as a newsreader. I and another MVP cannot seem to get through to him
that OE is a newsreader only, and is not responsible for the lateness of
postings, his ISP and their servers are. I am therefore posting from my
ISP to prove this point. (Actually his ISP carry no news servers of
their own, but use Giganews.)
Some of you may care to clarify what news reader and/or ISP you use just
so that he knows it's not just me belabouring the point.
Thank you for your patience.
--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)