J T

Default HOME MADE TABLE SAW FINGER JOINT JIG

http://www.sentex.net/~mwandel/works...ngerjoint.html

Found this while looking for some info on a vehicle poject, then
this popped up. It's probably been posted before, but probably someone
can use it anyway.

Still stuck on getting the garage up. The younger son has vehicles
parked right where it'll go. Plus one of mine. Three actually run,
however: One has no brakes, one has no driveshaft in, and one badly
loses oil. Life as usual.

I understand the schools are putting out more lawyers all the time.
Why I don't know. We've had more lawyers than doctors for some time
now. That's sad. But, no prob, I've got a new .12 ga on order, just
incase they report a rabies outbreak in lawyers. LOL

The sons have apparently started some work on the Luv. The rams
horn manifolds are off, and t he block huggers are on. That's the work
for this year. LOL

The grand-dau was six yesterday. Life is basically good.

JOAT
When you're over the hill, you just pick up speed.

Love your quote, JOAT.
Aren't grandkids great? ANOTHER generation to make stuff for. "Santa's
workshop" just gets busier each year, and I love it. Only problem is, I
have far more ideas for stuff to build for 'em than I have lifetime
left to do it in!
Now, you must apply the principle of REAL ESTATE to your yard. It's the
same principle you apply to a shop or a desk or a closet. If there's
something there that's not earning it's keep, it gets tossed or moved
or stored long term and out of the way. Course, you COULD make planters
or spas out of those unusable vehicles... I used to know a guy who dug
a large hole in his back yard next to a running but disabled '65 Buick.
Lined the hole with cement block, plumbed some lines from the engine
block of the car to the hole, filled it with water, and voila! a nice
spa. The thing would heat up in a matter of minutes! Kinda weird asking
his guests for gas money, tho...
Still got all your yellow tools?