Patriarch

(J T) wrote in news:22025-42C70EF8-182@storefull-
3118.bay.webtv.net:

snip
Still stuck on getting the garage up. The younger son has vehicles
parked right where it'll go. Plus one of mine. Three actually run,
however: One has no brakes, one has no driveshaft in, and one badly
loses oil. Life as usual.

That's like saying I actually run, because, theoretically, I suppose, it
might be possible. Not likely to happen soon, however.

The grand-dau was six yesterday. Life is basically good.

Grandkids are really serious blessings, and compensation for the challenges
our bodies lay on us later in life. We're expecting a third one in about
ten days.

Thanks for dropping by, Grandpa JT.

Patriarch