J T

Sun, Jul 3, 2005, 8:22am (EDT-3) doeth sayeth:
Love your quote, JOAT.
Aren't grandkids great? snip
Now, you must apply the principle of REAL ESTATE to your yard. It's the
same principle you apply to a shop or a desk or a closet. If there's
something there that's not earning it's keep, it gets tossed or moved or
stored long term and out of the way. snip
Still got all your yellow tools?

Great indeed. I get to visit. Then leave. Heh heh.

Yeah, sure right. Maybe in your world, not mine. Actually, I
don't really care about the yard, except to get him to move some of
them, so I can get the floor poured. It's the shop that is the bother.
But, no realy problem there either - now. I'm going to toss about 90%
of it, then put the rest on a couple of shelves. Problem solved.

Yep, still got the tools. Neither kid will touch them. Made
another HF trip awhile back, but need to get some more yellow paint now.
I also had a batch of those big welding magnets, but failed to aint them
- now most of them are goon. Ah well, I know now - buy 'em, paint 'em.

Later

JOAT
When you're over the hill, you just pick up speed.