Tim Sauerwein

Default MD/DC/VA: looking for Western Red Cedar or equivalent

Anyone have a good source for Western Red Cedar or equilalent in
Maryland or the DC area? I'm looking for 2x and 4x clear stock.

Thanks,
Tim

Allen Epps

In article ,
Tim Sauerwein wrote:

Anyone have a good source for Western Red Cedar or equilalent in
Maryland or the DC area? I'm looking for 2x and 4x clear stock.

Thanks,
Tim

I don't see it listed but they often have stuff that's not on the
website at "World of Hardwoods: They're on the south side of BWI

http://www.world-of-hardwoods.com/domesticprices.html

Do a bit of searching here http://www.woodfinder.com/ and you'll likely
find what you seek.

Allen
Catonsville, MD
Donnie Vazquez

Try http://www.colonialhardwoods.com

--
Donnie Vazquez
Sunderland, MD
Big Daddy

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:17:21 -0400, Tim Sauerwein
wrote:

Anyone have a good source for Western Red Cedar or equilalent in
Maryland or the DC area? I'm looking for 2x and 4x clear stock.

Thanks,
Tim

I have purchased nice WRC from F Scott Jay in Millersville, MD. It's
across Rt 3/I-97 from Police/Fire HQ.
Big Daddy

Tim Sauerwein

In article ,
Donnie Vazquez wrote:

Tim Sauerwein wrote:

Anyone have a good source for Western Red Cedar or equilalent in
Maryland or the DC area? I'm looking for 2x and 4x clear stock.

Thanks,
Tim

Try http://www.colonialhardwoods.com

It asks for a username and password to access the website.

Tim

Tim Sauerwein wrote:

Try http://www.colonialhardwoods.com

It asks for a username and password to access the website.

Splorf! It doesn't eve let you access a page to register with them.

Great marketing! I wonder how much they paid the idiot who set up
their website?

--

FF

Allen

In article .com,
wrote:

Tim Sauerwein wrote:

Try
http://www.colonialhardwoods.com

It asks for a username and password to access the website.

Splorf! It doesn't eve let you access a page to register with them.

Great marketing! I wonder how much they paid the idiot who set up
their website?

I Googled them and then went to the Google cached web page to see what
they had. It's likely down because what was there really sucked
Allen