DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   MD/DC/VA: looking for Western Red Cedar or equivalent (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/110970-md-dc-va-looking-western-red-cedar-equivalent.html)

Tim Sauerwein June 28th 05 12:17 AM

MD/DC/VA: looking for Western Red Cedar or equivalent

Anyone have a good source for Western Red Cedar or equilalent in
Maryland or the DC area? I'm looking for 2x and 4x clear stock.

Thanks,
Tim

Allen Epps June 28th 05 01:41 AM

In article ,
Tim Sauerwein wrote:

Anyone have a good source for Western Red Cedar or equilalent in
Maryland or the DC area? I'm looking for 2x and 4x clear stock.

Thanks,
Tim

I don't see it listed but they often have stuff that's not on the
website at "World of Hardwoods: They're on the south side of BWI

http://www.world-of-hardwoods.com/domesticprices.html

Do a bit of searching here http://www.woodfinder.com/ and you'll likely
find what you seek.

Allen
Catonsville, MD

Donnie Vazquez June 28th 05 08:05 PM

Try http://www.colonialhardwoods.com

--
Donnie Vazquez
Sunderland, MD

Big Daddy June 30th 05 11:12 AM

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:17:21 -0400, Tim Sauerwein
wrote:

Anyone have a good source for Western Red Cedar or equilalent in
Maryland or the DC area? I'm looking for 2x and 4x clear stock.

Thanks,
Tim

I have purchased nice WRC from F Scott Jay in Millersville, MD. It's
across Rt 3/I-97 from Police/Fire HQ.
Big Daddy

Tim Sauerwein July 1st 05 01:08 PM

In article ,
Donnie Vazquez wrote:

Tim Sauerwein wrote:

Anyone have a good source for Western Red Cedar or equilalent in
Maryland or the DC area? I'm looking for 2x and 4x clear stock.

Thanks,
Tim

Try http://www.colonialhardwoods.com

It asks for a username and password to access the website.

Tim

[email protected] July 1st 05 04:33 PM

Tim Sauerwein wrote:

Try http://www.colonialhardwoods.com

It asks for a username and password to access the website.

Splorf! It doesn't eve let you access a page to register with them.

Great marketing! I wonder how much they paid the idiot who set up
their website?

--

FF

Allen July 1st 05 04:36 PM

In article .com,
wrote:

Tim Sauerwein wrote:

Try
http://www.colonialhardwoods.com

It asks for a username and password to access the website.

Splorf! It doesn't eve let you access a page to register with them.

Great marketing! I wonder how much they paid the idiot who set up
their website?

I Googled them and then went to the Google cached web page to see what
they had. It's likely down because what was there really sucked :)
Allen