BillyBob

Default Shop Fox Dust Collector Switch Noisy

Yes, I'll call Grizzley about this on Monday, but thought I would ask here,
too. I just purchase a Shop Fox model D3038 Remote dust collector switch.
Its the one with two remotes that many of you have recommended. It worked
right out of the box. The power supply on the switch box has a louder than
average hum. I can hear it in a quite shop when I am 15 feet away. Is
this inherent in these boxes or have I got a sample defect? My 220v long
ranger does not hum at all.

Thanks,
Bob Davis

BillyBob

"David" wrote in message
I have 2 of those and neither one makes a noise, Bob. Same model as
yours.

Thanks for the quick response, Dave. That was the kind of experience
information I needed. I shot off a note to Grizzly customer service. I'll
ask for an exchange.

Bob