Donnie Vazquez

Default Portable sawmill in DC Metro area

Does anyone have any contacts for a portable sawmill operator in the DC
metro area? My father is having some trees removed and I want the wood.

--
Donnie Vazquez
Sunderland, MD
Donnie Vazquez

Donnie Vazquez wrote:

Does anyone have any contacts for a portable sawmill operator in the DC
metro area? My father is having some trees removed and I want the wood.

Also to include southern MD. The trees are in Calvert County.
--
Donnie Vazquez
Sunderland, MD
Doug Miller

In article , Donnie Vazquez wrote:
Does anyone have any contacts for a portable sawmill operator in the DC
metro area? My father is having some trees removed and I want the wood.

Call Wood-Mizer 1-800-553-0182 and they can put you in touch with someone in
your area who owns one of their mills.

--
Regards,