Bayou Self

Default replacement cabinet hinges

Happy Father's Day to all. I have no-bore concealed hinges on my
kitchen cabinets that are self-destructing, and I need to replace them.
What options do I have? Cabinets are face-framed, doors inset. Thanks.

nospambob

www.wwhardware.com might have something.

On 19 Jun 2005 06:38:07 -0700, "Bayou Self" wrote:

Happy Father's Day to all. I have no-bore concealed hinges on my
kitchen cabinets that are self-destructing, and I need to replace them.
What options do I have? Cabinets are face-framed, doors inset. Thanks.

dadiOH

Bayou Self wrote:
Happy Father's Day to all. I have no-bore concealed hinges on my
kitchen cabinets that are self-destructing, and I need to replace
them. What options do I have? Cabinets are face-framed, doors inset.
Thanks.

I've always liked these. Cheap, last close to forever, easy to fit,
strong...
http://woodworker.com/cgi-bin/FULLPR...ARTNUM=234-001

--
dadiOH