Paul O.

Default boy, did I goof, any suggestions? Thanks

Great suggestions. Better than my initial plan. Thanks for the help.

--
Paul O.

Woodcrafter

It happens to us all
Just today I had a few measuring errors when cutting down chipboard
sheets...

First was measuring 678mm rather than 778mm
Next was measuring a cut for the wrong side of the saw blade, and hence 2mm
out

Should have left the tools in the drawers today. Luckily this wasnt some
expensive hardwood!

Measure three times, cut once!

--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski
Editor,
Online Tool Reviews
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Complete our tool survey, Win $200!
Latest 6 Reviews:
- Book: Popular Mechanics Shelving & Storage
- Betterley Tru-Cut Insert System
- Digital Calipers & Height Gauge
- Delta SS250 Scroll Saw (Review Updated)
- Porter Cable FR350A Framing Nailer
- EZ Smart Guide System