Robatoy

Default Dust Collectrr Parts 'n Pieces.

I'm in the process of laying out a dust collection/control system.
During my web-wide travels, I came upon a company which seems to have a
lot of stuff I think I might incorporate in my design.

I'm sure many of you are aware of these guys, how are they to deal with?
Some of their stuff seems a bit pricey.

http://www.airhand.com

Opinions please, and thank you in advance.
Pat Barber

Big league stuff for Pro Shops. They and Oneida are
in the same same game. These guys only handle the
pipe side of things. There are several companies
that offer similar products. If you are looking for
that level, these are your guys. As you have seen,
they ain't cheap.

Here are two others:

http://www.ductincorporated.com/index.htm
http://www.oneida-air.com/

Robatoy wrote:

I'm in the process of laying out a dust collection/control system.
During my web-wide travels, I came upon a company which seems to have a
lot of stuff I think I might incorporate in my design.

I'm sure many of you are aware of these guys, how are they to deal with?
Some of their stuff seems a bit pricey.

http://www.airhand.com

Opinions please, and thank you in advance.

Brian Elfert

Robatoy writes:

I'm in the process of laying out a dust collection/control system.
During my web-wide travels, I came upon a company which seems to have a
lot of stuff I think I might incorporate in my design.

I'm sure many of you are aware of these guys, how are they to deal with?
Some of their stuff seems a bit pricey.

http://www.airhand.com

Their stuff is pretty expensive. Check out spiralmfg.com. Spiral Mfg has
the pipe for about 2/3 of the airhand.com pricing. Other parts are also
less expensive.

The only bad part about spiralmfg.com is no pricing online. You need to
call for pricing.

They are only 20 minutes from me so I was able to pick up my stuff at the
factory. I got all the elbows, wyes, and other fittings first so I can
lay everything out and then have Spiral custom cut all the spiral pipe to
the right lengths.

Brian Elfert

Price of Plumbing Parts H Home Repair 7 April 24th 05 02:07 PM
Dust collection/Cyclone lid Keith Woodworking 30 September 3rd 04 07:53 PM
Triton Respirator Tim Schubach Woodturning 23 August 18th 04 06:15 AM
Heads up on service manuals! JW Electronics Repair 10 August 4th 04 02:53 PM
Dust Collectors: A killer health hazard! Clarke Echols Woodworking 14 March 24th 04 03:26 AM