EdG

Default Performax 22-44 plus Drum sander

I am looking to buy a drum sander, probably the Performax 22-44. But
money is an issue and I am wondering if I can save by buying the
"Bench Top" model and build my own stand.Is the "Bench Top" model
diferent from the others?
EdG

Ken

About a year ago, I purchased a drum sander. I don't know how I did
without it. I could have bought the Performax or the Delta. I work in a
store that sells both, had a lot of time to ask questions about how people
like their purchases, I decided upon the Delta 18 x 36. I would buy
another in a heart beat if this were to go south.
Very satisfied with the Delta.
I use it on a regular daily basis, in my cabinet shop. Not any problems.

Ken

EdG" wrote in message
ups.com...
I am looking to buy a drum sander, probably the Performax 22-44. But
money is an issue and I am wondering if I can save by buying the
"Bench Top" model and build my own stand.Is the "Bench Top" model
diferent from the others?
EdG

Scott Lurndal

"EdG" writes:
I am looking to buy a drum sander, probably the Performax 22-44. But
money is an issue and I am wondering if I can save by buying the
"Bench Top" model and build my own stand.Is the "Bench Top" model
diferent from the others?
EdG

No, the benchtop model is the same as the model with the stand.

In fact, it is the same part number and carton - the stand is
shipped in a separate carton.

scott