Ken

About a year ago, I purchased a drum sander. I don't know how I did
without it. I could have bought the Performax or the Delta. I work in a
store that sells both, had a lot of time to ask questions about how people
like their purchases, I decided upon the Delta 18 x 36. I would buy
another in a heart beat if this were to go south.
Very satisfied with the Delta.
I use it on a regular daily basis, in my cabinet shop. Not any problems.

Ken

EdG" wrote in message
ups.com...
I am looking to buy a drum sander, probably the Performax 22-44. But
money is an issue and I am wondering if I can save by buying the
"Bench Top" model and build my own stand.Is the "Bench Top" model
diferent from the others?
EdG