Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Wooden post repair

A friend has a wooden post in her front yard with a light attached.
There are 2 spots the size of golf balls that, I guess, rotted out and
were filled with what looks like wood putty. She would like them
repaired. At first I thought of using Bondo, but then I figured the
"plug" would just fall out like the wood putty did. At this point, I'm
thinking that the way to go is to turn the hole into a mortise and fill
it with another piece of wood, dutchman style.

Does anyone have any better ideas?

Thanks,

-Phil Crow

GE refrigerator warranty repair misery [email protected] Home Ownership 6 March 13th 05 04:29 AM
easy money Onemoredrunk Home Ownership 0 October 11th 04 01:00 AM
making a wooden slalom waterski Gregory McGuire Woodworking 2 September 19th 04 06:04 AM
rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 1 of 10 - General Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 2 April 3rd 04 12:15 PM
IF U NEED MONEY TO REPAIR ITS HERE! john Home Repair 0 July 21st 03 04:44 AM