Default In the front part of my apartment I have juice (electricity) and none in the back.

In the front of my apartment, I have electricty, and in the back part,
such as the kitchen, bathroom, and two bedrooms there no electricty,
there was some in the kitchen , in one outlet, but as i was testing
yesterday that went out. There is no curcuit breaker in this apartment,
and it looks like who ever did this job put everything in the apartment
on one line in the basement. CAN ANYONE HELP , PLEASE

FriscoSoxFan

Umm. Call the apartment manager?

Leon

wrote in message
oups.com...
In the front of my apartment, I have electricty, and in the back part,
such as the kitchen, bathroom, and two bedrooms there no electricty,
there was some in the kitchen , in one outlet, but as i was testing
yesterday that went out. There is no curcuit breaker in this apartment,
and it looks like who ever did this job put everything in the apartment
on one line in the basement. CAN ANYONE HELP , PLEASE

Everything that has gone dead is most likely on the same circuit. If an
outlet in the circuit goes bad it can disrupt service to the remaining
outlets. The trick is to determine the order that the outlets were wired.
I would start with replacing the outlet that went out as you were testing.

toller

"Leon" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
In the front of my apartment, I have electricty, and in the back part,
such as the kitchen, bathroom, and two bedrooms there no electricty,
there was some in the kitchen , in one outlet, but as i was testing
yesterday that went out. There is no curcuit breaker in this apartment,
and it looks like who ever did this job put everything in the apartment
on one line in the basement. CAN ANYONE HELP , PLEASE

Everything that has gone dead is most likely on the same circuit. If an
outlet in the circuit goes bad it can disrupt service to the remaining
outlets. The trick is to determine the order that the outlets were wired.
I would start with replacing the outlet that went out as you were testing.

That could be true, but I have to think that an apartment that size has to
have more than one circuit. Just because you don't have access to the
breakers doesn't mean there aren't any. (duh) Ask the owner/manager about
it.

It is better to fall for 10 trolls than to deny one dumb person the help
they need.

Robatoy

In article ,
"toller" wrote:

It is better to fall for 10 trolls than to deny one dumb person the help
they need.

I think that's a cool view on things here in the wreck.

Old Nick

On Sun, 08 May 2005 14:48:01 GMT, "toller" wrote:

Sorry...and your question was?GG

I agree, up to a point. I do not agree that dumb questions mean dumb
person though. Better to ask....