Leon

wrote in message
oups.com...
In the front of my apartment, I have electricty, and in the back part,
such as the kitchen, bathroom, and two bedrooms there no electricty,
there was some in the kitchen , in one outlet, but as i was testing
yesterday that went out. There is no curcuit breaker in this apartment,
and it looks like who ever did this job put everything in the apartment
on one line in the basement. CAN ANYONE HELP , PLEASE

Everything that has gone dead is most likely on the same circuit. If an
outlet in the circuit goes bad it can disrupt service to the remaining
outlets. The trick is to determine the order that the outlets were wired.
I would start with replacing the outlet that went out as you were testing.